Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Skills

I felt inspired after browsing a lot of other blogs. I decided to open another one of my own. Yes, I know my other blog was left unchanged since the day I opened it but I am now feeling a renewal. So why not strike while the iron is hot? First, let me say I do not claim to be the best homemaker and I have a lot to learn about pretty much everything. However, it is what I do everyday and in my opinion is the best career a women can have. It is perhaps the hardest job in the world but definately the most rewarding and the most important. Also I feel like I have to say even though I do not work outside the home I know some great women who do and they are wonderful mothers and great homemakers. So, now having said all that. The purpose of this blog is to share some of the great ideas that I have come across. I'm not a very creative person on my own but I do get lots of magazines and the internet is full of great ideas. I am just sharing things that we have tried in our home. I hope you enjoy and maybe find something that you can use too.

2 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

I'm leaving lots of comments because if your like me... i love to getting them... it's like email... but actually i prefer posts to emails these days... HA! So i'm glad you have a new sense of renewal because I was wondering where you went after u began blogging... keep your pages full with lots of great ideas because I'm a big copier too!! =)

Raf and Kimmy said...

Thanks for all the comments Amanda! I do love getting comments. I am transforming into a true blogger. I'm always looking to see if I have any comments...what a dork. :0)